Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FINALLY!!!

It's here! It's here!! Sunny days, 90 degree temps, bug bites, dinners outside, weekends at the lake and dun dun ta dunnnn .... POOL DAYS!!!!







I'm declaring it officially summer and don't try to tell me otherwise. I Loathe Spring and all it brings with it ... Allergies, rainy days, tornadoes, and just way too much time inside... Hate. It. At least winter brings holidays and lots of fun things to do and yummy foods to make.... Spring is just a teaser for summer.
But ... Once the temps are over 85 and I've hit the pool- I'm ready to call it summer. No matter what the calendar says.
Today Brooke and I took our kiddos to the pool and we were the ONLY people there!! It was so nice and since I've been counting down to getting back to the pool since October of last year I'm just so excited it's here!! Ahhhh ... can't wait to go back tomorrow!













From pool days













From pool days













From pool days













From pool days





I'm totally loving the little sizzle that has been left on my shoulders ... fav. Just a couple more weeks and we'll be off to the lake, then the beach, and pool days galore!!!
I just heart summer with my whole heart and am SO glad it's finally here! Eeeek!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011