Thursday, December 1, 2011

Kenlie Kathryn

Yesterday one of my sweet best friend's, Haley, had her first baby girl. Haley has been one of my BFF's since 7th grade, when I started school at PA. Through Junior High, High School, and college we remained close and I just love her with my whole heart! Avery was actually born on Haley's 21st birthday and Haley spent the ENTIRE day at the hospital with me, even going to bring me dinner after I finally had A. She is selfless through and through and I'm so blessed to be her friend.
After Haley and Daniel got married a couple years ago she moved to Tichnor where Daniel's family farms. I miss her oodles and hate we aren't closer.
Yesterday Haley was induced to have her sweet baby girl, Kenlie Kathryn and she had a full day of labor, finally delivering at 8:54.
Kenlie weighed in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces and 20 inches long! Perfectly, perfect in every way!

I couldn't help but fall in love with her sweet self as soon as I held her!! Love her so!!




Yay Smith Family!!!!!! Love you so!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011