Saturday, December 17, 2011

Birthday Fun

This weekend I turned 26 ... I'm beginning to inch closer and closer to 30. Is it strange that I feel "old" for my age? With 3 kiddos I feel as I though I need the validation of a "3" at the beginning of my yearly descriptor.
This year we celebrated my birthday on a Thursday with my birthday lunch at Big Orange (my current fav), dining on the yummiest burgers and salads in town and shopping around the Promenade. Mom, Sarah Baker, and Lisa (Rachy had a meeting) made me feel oh-so-special and brought me fabulous happies. I love my people.
Noah came too and was just a perfect delight. I love him oodles.


My real birthday was on a Saturday this year which our little fam woke up to a fun breakfast and happies and lots of lounging.
Then Avery and I went with Aunt Mandy and Maci to see a play at the Art Center, "A Year with Frog and Toad."
It was definitely a feeling of nostalgia watching the play with my big-bow-wearing bestie. My great-grandmother always gave us season tickets when I was little and we went to see lots of plays there when I was little. It was a little more special than I anticipated. I think buying season tickets may be on my wishlist now. :)






Afterwards we went to All Aboard to eat dinner, which I had heard terrible reviews on- however we totally loved it! It was SO fun and Avery and Maci barely quit smiling the whole time!



The boys spent the afternoon in a deer blind ... In heaven I'm sure. Aaron sent these cute pics:







Much to be thankful for with all these loveys. They made my birthday very special- my love tank was full. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011