Friday, September 16, 2011

Unforgettables

I've kinda slacked on my Unforgettables for a while ... but we're back and here are some for the books ... or the blog. Whatev.

Aaron's friend Cody lives super close and comes over a lot, the kids LOVE Cody. Last night I think Aaron and Cody played football with A and D in the living room for about an hour ... so fun.
A couple weeks ago Cody was over and Dalton mentioned wanting to be a firefigher, which is what Cody is. Cody had his gear in his truck (that were seriously the heaviest things ever) and he let them try them on.



Avery has started trying to change Sawyer's diapers ... it's a beautiful thing. (Obviously, I just let her tackle the #1 diapers ... just felt the need to include that. :)


last week Avery came in wanting to get some lunch ... here was our convo:
Avery: Let's go play at Chick-fil-A Mommy, I need to get out of the house.
Me: We can't, it almost Sawyer's naptime.
Avery: sigh ... "Okay, then we'll just go through the Drive-thru at Chick-fil-a. I'll get chicken and dip, and Dalton will have chicken and dip. Sawyer already ate lunch." Then she stopped short, "Oh, and Rebekah, can I get you anything?"

Dalton is obsessed with "what time is it?" He asks me multiple times a day ... I keep meaning to get him a little watch. I have no idea why he asks either ... and whenever I tell him the time he just says, "Ok, shanks."

This week we went to a little ballet class for Avery.
One of the Mama's use to teach ballet so all our little playgroupies with girls got together to have a "ballet class." They were all TOO cute!






My kids have had the strangest phobia about going "poo poo" in the potty. It has taken them WAY longer than I was expecting. I think we have finally gotten it all worked out this summer, but randomly yesterday Avery went and wanted a surprise ... she tried to pull a fast one on me:

A:"Mommy, Mommy, I went poo poo in the potty! You know what that means, remember the song? "
Me: "What Song?"
A: "If you go poo poo in the potty, you get a new toy!"
Me: "I haven't heard that one, where did you hear that?"
A: "I just made it up."

This week Avery was the "Superstar" at school. She was the line leader, got to keep the Traveling Frog and chart his adventures over the weekend, and bring the class snacks for the week.
On Thursday she got to bring a show-and-tell. She picked her best cleaner trophy. A couple weeks ago when I was at my Bunco group Aaron made a trophy for whoever cleaned up their toys the best that night. It has lit a fire under them and now all I have to say is, "Who wants to win the trophy?" and they get to cleaning.
Avery brought it to show her class ...


Sawyer is always precious and unforgettable ...


And has wanted to prove that just because his siblings are out of the house, doesn't mean there can't be mischief in the house ... He's still keeping me busy! ;)


Happy Friday!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011