Monday, September 5, 2011

Lazy Labor Day Weekend

This weekend was luxuriously long and full of family fun. Driving home from Hot Springs I couldn't help but smile at how much I love our little family.
Saturday morning we met Aaron's mom in Hot Springs so she could watch Sawyer, while we took the big kids for one more hoorah at the lake this summer. We played and played; we ate til our tummies were way too full and we said farewell to Lake Ouachita until next summer.
We came back to Aaron's parents late Sunday night and played with them today.It was a great weekend!
I have gotten lazy with my picture taking ... but here are a few I managed to snap.
















We're officially ready for fall!! Tomorrow it will be our first days "Back to School," as Avery and Dalton head to pre-school. Sniff sniff!!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011