Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sweets




Aaron got up early, dressed Avery and Dalton to take them to their cousin Maci's basketball game this morning. I love that every time he has the kids without me he sends lots of pics and videos. For anyone reading this that is a Facebook friend of mine and thinks I put too many pics/updates on there, just be glad you aren't a blood relative. I seriously text pics several times a day ... and Aaron takes over the role when he takes them places- even Target or the grocery store. Love him. :)
Anyway, for some reason I busted out laughing when I saw this picture. Maybe it's because Avery is wearing a Christmas dress under a Birthday cupcake dress all sealed together with a velour track suit, red UGGs, and a pink patton leather headband. Punky Brewster style. Or, maybe it has something to do with Avery chowing down on nachos and Dalton sucking down a Dr.Pepper at 9am. I don't even care, because it meant I got to sleep until 9am and then leisurely drink coffee and sit outside in our 70 DEGREE weather waiting on them to come home.
I heart this weather and am SICK that it's just a teaser. SO wish it was going to warm up soon.
Happy Saturday!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I love it too. Glad you pointed out all of the fun parts, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed it all!!

Katie (From Passys to Parties) said...

Laughing so hard right now! Daddies are so priceless, even when they have no idea what they are doing :)

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011