Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

In the last two days I have had two friends deliver two babies ... "too" fun! My friend Morgan Wilson delivered Miss Madeley Kathryn Wilson on Monday morning at 8:23. She was only 31 weeks but was having problems with her pregnancy so after about 12 hours of petocin and trying to get Morgan to go into labor they decided it would be less stressful to do a c-section. Madeley weighed 2 lbs 13 oz and is just darling. She will have to stay in the hospital for 6-8 weeks but it doing wonderfully. She is truly a miracle and still needs lots of prayer.
Today my friend Magen Friedmann delivered Miss Audrey Elizabeth Friedmann at 2:50. Audrey weighed 6 lbs 14 oz and I got to hold her today ... she is just darling, a head full of red hair and so soft. Nothing like a new baby's smell.
I love them both already!! It was definitely 2 different post-partum rooms, but such a blessing to have babies that will be coming home soon. My heart goes out to all the Mommy's who have lost babies either during or right after their pregnancys lately and I am so thankful for healthy deliveries and babies for the Wilsons and Friedmanns. Madeley is still in the NICU so I don't have any pictures of her and I managed to leave my camera at home and my phone in the car when I went to see Audrey, so I don't have pictures of either to share. But they are just absolutely beautiful, lovely in every way and I am so happy for their families!!!

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Psalm 127:3 NASB

0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011