Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Festivities!

Oh.My.Goodness.Gracious. That was quite possibly the craziest week of my life!! I am just now feeling like I can breathe again and we are still in the midst of it!
It all started Wednesday, which was Christmas Eve. I spent the day cleaning my house and getting ready for the busy week ahead. I also thought that it would be a good idea to get a spray tan for Haley's wedding that weekend and so the pics of me are a wee bit on the orange tan. You can't shower for like 10 hours and so I was sporting my "Oompa Loompa Tan" at church that night too. Every time I came into the room where Aaron was he would start singing "oompa loompa doompity doom ..." MmmHmmm.... Thanks babe. We headed to Mom's for the Christmas Eve service and Dinner with my family. The service was great and the kids behaved wonderfully. I think the Christmas Eve service took longer than we thought and we didn't end up eating until 9:00 ... WHEW! We didn't even have time to play Christmas games with my fam before rushing out the door to get home and ready for Santa. Here are a few pics from that night though.
















Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we went home and Aaron was up until 4:30 a.m. putting together Avery's little wooden kitchen for Christmas. When I came in about 1:30a.m. he only had all the pieces organized and gave me the most pitiful look and said "will you make me some mac n' cheese?" Hilarious. But I'm pretty sure it was completely worth it- Avery was THRILLED! She has not stopped playing with it yet. Aaron's parents came over about 8:30 Christmas morning and we opened presents and had the best time. Here are some pics of that morning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So this was probably my favorite Christmas EVER!! Truly!! It was just so much fun watching the kiddos!! After We ate breakfast we went to Aaron's grandmother's (Bobo) house to eat lunch and have Christmas there! It was so fun too! We played games and the kids opened gifts and it was just such a wonderful laid back Christmas!

Here are some pics from Bobo's house!





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So that was our Christmas in a nutshell! It was seriously one of my favorites ever! Sorry it has taken me so long to get this post out, I tend to run late on almost everything. Including taking my Christmas Decor down ....... blah- def my #1 priority this weekend!!!!




Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful New Year!!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011