Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Snowing!!!!!!

So it seems we are going to be snowed in at Mom and Dad's SWEET!! I love it when this happens. Mom and Sarah Baker just ran out the door to Wal-Mart to get stuff for Chicken Enchiladas and all the fixin's. Totally pumped. My mouth is watering thinking about it.

My skin is oh-so dry this time of year though- so that's a bummer. My Memaw told me the other day that she was watching GMA and Diane Sawyer (who I think is absolutely beautiful) said she uses bar soap instead of liquid soap because liquid dries your skin out ---- WHATTTTTT?!?!?!!?!?!?! I always thought the opposite. Maybe it's one of those highly disputed things in life. Kinda like whether to put your baby on his back or tummy. Moms pretty much get in fist fights over that. My babies are tummy sleepers. They have always slept so much better that way. Moms across cyber-space are shaking their heads right now. Well lift up your dropped jaws and be glad I posted such deep thoughts today.
Toodles.

1 comments:

Caroline Peeples said...

I friggin love you. And I wish I was snowed in with Dexter sooo badly!

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011