Monday, January 2, 2012

In with the New ...

This year for NYE we went out to the "Halowell Hideout," Aaron's main hunting grounds, for a fun night with friends. It was full of yummy food, funny conversation, and an all out good time. I'm so glad we went.

I snapped a few phone pics of our glamorous night ...






Aaron helped me with some of my ensemble ...




He's so stylish. :)
By 9:00 we were all ready to go to bed, but we held on until midnight. However by 12:04am we were all asleep. Oldies ...




On the way home Morgan and I were verrrry carsick. Aaron stopped to let Morgan drive my swagger-wagon and got us bottled cokes- our very fav! :)




He and Madeley had fun in the back reading books and watching Ice Age.

On New Years Day we had our annual NY Day Party, this year it was at Mom and Dad's. We made our big announcement about our move to Pennsylvania ... Which was hard ... And sad. But other than that it was a fun-filled day with some of my most favorite families!




Jack, Avery, and Dalton had a great time playing this year!





















Besties ...




We've been spending New Years Day together for over 20 years- we are some of the second and third generation! Love these people!






Such a fun tradition!

Happy New Year to all!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011