Friday, May 27, 2011

Boone Birthday!

In lieu of Unforgettables this week I bring you an Unforgettable Event ... the Boone Birthday Bash!

Today we celebrated Avery and Dalton's birthdays!! Summertime is always so busy and I feel like we already have plans for every weekend until the middle of August, so doing a double party for Avery and Dalton (with birthdays just a few weeks apart) is almost a must! It was very low key and with several of the kiddos from our playgroup. But, the kids felt like they had a great party and I think Avery and Dalton had a blast! We had it at my parent's house and it was perfect weather. We couldn't have asked for a better day!!


Avery ran in and went RIGHT to her presents!


Mom got A and D these cute Plasmacars ... super fun!


They were a big hit!



My grandparents were in town for my cousins graduation and got to come!


Thanks Mom for making everything perfect!


Lots of friends came to play! Here is cutie patootie Lylah.



Sarah Baker and Emily with Sawyer and Lucy.




Emily and baby Lucy.










From A and D b-day party!

Love this picture of my sweet baby boy.


Sawyer sure LOVES to snuggle on his Maw.

Pretty baby Hadley.


Hudson is such a stud! He was shooting baskets left and right.

One of my favorite pictures of the whole day! Love this!

Lylah meeting the horsey.



Asa and S.



Pony rides!!



My precious babies!!

Gracie!

Max is now destined to be a Cowboy. He LOVED the pony rides!!









Oh! This makes me smile!


















Dalton's fav toy ... his wolf walking stick ...


He has napped with this thing, wouldn't ride home without it by his side. Loovveess it! He saw it in Wal-Mart last week and fell in LOVE! He is the funniest kid I know.


Obviously this is a ridiculously horrible picture of me, BUT just wanted proof that I was there, too! Ha!

LOOVVEEE, love you little Boonie Babies!!! Happy Birthday to y'all!!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011