Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Philippians 1:3

I'm not a very good friend right now. I'm definitely not fun, or funny, and probably wouldn't be a very good listener. And for SOME reason I have the SWEETEST friends that have thought to make me dinner, send me messages, facebook emails, calls, sweet cards and even gift cards to get snacks at some of my favorite stops. I don't know why God cares about such little things, but apparently He does. Which is so amazing.
So, just wanted to say THANK YOU to my oh-so-sweet friends who have reached out to me over the last couple weeks. I can whole-heartedly say MARCH 2011 has been one of the hardest months of. my. life. For a gazillion different things that probably isn't appropriate for a general audience going out to who knows where. But, God has met so many needs in so many ways and I'm thankful that he cares, and that He's there and oh-so-thankful for friends.

I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 1:3

1 comments:

The Ranch Mom said...

Thank you for your encouragement on my blog...and I understand you are in need of some prayer. You're covered here in colorado.

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011