Monday, March 23, 2009

Morgan and Derrick's Wedding

I think I would like Spring a whole lot better if I would stop feeling like I'm going to scratch my face off!! Itchy Itchy Itchy Allergies! Ugh!! I'm a sneezing machine! The upside is that Spring allergies mean summer is almost here!! EEK!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for summer and the lake I can hardly stand it.
Spring also means wedding season! I happen to love going to weddings, I do! Aaron does not exactly share my enthusiasm, but this weekend we were both in one so he made no complaints. Aaron's best friend from college, Derrick married one of my best friends, Morgan. I met Morgan when Aaron and I first started dating and have loved her since Day 1. She is one of those people that has about 50 best friends because everyone loves her! She and Derrick have been dating on and off for about 6 years and whether or not they were dating or not dating one topic that dominated our conversations was if and when we would all get married. We laugh now that we don't know what we're going to talk about since they finally are! I have never been happier for two people-seriously. It was one of my fav weddings ever. Aaron was a groomsmen and I was in the house party. It was such a special day!! I was doing about 50 things that day and kinda forgot to take as many pics as I usually would have but I did get a few. They had 2 receptions. They got married in Sheridan, so they had one "cake and punch" reception at the church and then a big reception at the Women's City Club in Little Rock, which was beautiful. However, I spent the whole trip from Sheridan to LR deleting pics of my memory card, so I only had 2 pics from the LR reception- BUMMER!!! But I got a few at the church reception!! So here ya go ...

Photobucket
Headed to the Rehearsal Dinner

Photobucket
Elizabeth, Morgan, and Me

Photobucket
Aaron and me with the Bride and Groom-to-be

Photobucket
Derrick with all the ladies :)

Photobucket
Our little family, minus Dalton

Photobucket
My pretty sister, Rachel

Photobucket
Maw, Unca' Da', Papa, and Dede

Photobucket
Yay for Married Friends!!


0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011