Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fourth

So Mandy, if you're reading this you're going to have to explain the "tagging" thing to me. I saw where you tagged me, I just don't know how or what exactly you did ...
ANYWAY the point was to post the 4th picture in your 4th album ... here goes!

Photobucket



This is Avery at about 5 months-ish ... This is my mom's comp so it's the earliest on here. Isn't she a cutie?? This is actually one of my fav pics of her. I might have cheated a wee bit and this might have been the third, and not the fourth. (But the fourth looked just like this, only out of focus!)
Anyway ... Avery Elizabeth ... naked and happy about it!


3 comments:

Caroline Peeples said...

So what's the deal? You're supposed to post the fourth picture from your fourth facebook album? I wanna play!

Caroline Peeples said...

Never mind. Check out the fourth picture in my fourth album. I'm out. Hehe ;)

the osbornes said...

Aw, such a sweet picture!
I don't think there's much to the whole "tagging" thing other than just writing on your blog that you tag someone to participate...but I may not quite understand how it works :) Someone just tagged me and I thought it was cute!

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011