Monday, September 15, 2008

Hallelujah for Mom's!

"Titus 2:3-5 Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but teach what is good. They they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God."
I honestly don't know how people have kids without family around ... I have been so blessed by my Mom and Mother-In-Law. We have INVADED their homes for the past two months and they just do and do and give and give endlessly. Titus 2 speaks about the older women leading the younger women- which is just what they do. They are constantly helping me in every way! Feeding, bathing, changing, playing with the babies and trying to SERVE me when I'm living in their houses!! They BOTH will come in in the mornings asking, "what should we make for dinner" ... "What do you need from the strore?" or "how can I help you?" I have never met such servants. It is my every aspiration to be like them when I grow up! They are SUCH blessings in my life. They give and give, just because they want to- which is good because I have no idea how I would ever repay them- They are PRICELESS!!
Thankyou LORD for such sweet women in my life, who lead quietly by example and provide such a ministry to me!
P.S. Avery has started doing the cutest thing- Now when I lay her down for naps or for the night she waves when I cover her all up her crib and say's "Nigh Nigh" ... um yes she is the sweetest thing! And here are a couple pics of her today in her sunglasses ... cutie!


Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011