Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This and That.

Here are some random phone pics (the only kind of pics I take these days!) from the last week!






Putt-Putt with the fam was a big hit!






























Last Friday we all loaded up to go run errands with Aaron alllll over PA and NY. It was quite the adventure ... It even snowed most of the day!




And look what Aaron surprised me with ... Drumroll please ...





The only Sonic in the state of New York!! I LITERALLY broke out into an Alleluia chorus. I was, however, ticked that I had just eaten a humungous bagel from Dunkin Donuts (Worst. Donuts. Ever) ... But that didn't stop me from ordering a chili cheese burger and a big cherry limeade. Happy happy.





We found a field of buffalo... We're easily entertained.





Then Sawyer was heart broken we had to leave.





It was a fun day with Daddy!!





After three days of good reports Dalton even got to go pick out his very own Buffalo at Tractor Supply! We've had plenty of lazy days too ... We read lotssss of books. Or maybe I should say we've read the same books lotssss of times. We've had a few days where it's been warm enough to get outside so we've been loving those. Apparently it's about to get really warm the next couple days (PLEASE, Lord!!).
For inside entertainment, our new fav movie is The Jungle Book 2. Sawyer cries for, "The Book! The Book!" as soon as he wakes up. Hilarious.

























Don't be fooled by this next pic ... It wasn't even 60 degrees, but that felt like a heat wave to A.





I'm sure one day I'll look back on these ordinary days as my very favorites.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011