Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Puff
























I was cleaning up lunch in the kitchen when I got my first whiff.
Of baby powder. The "clean scent."

I walked into the living room and found this. It covered the whole room and Dalton even was kind enough to freshen up my room as well. Bless.

I'm sitting outside because I have a terrible headache from ingesting too much after vacuuming and swiffer wet jetting it up (the latter did hardly anything besides spread it around, meaning I'm about to break out the trusty mop and bucket).

A and D are starting preschool three days a week in 26 days. But, who's counting ...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Morgan Smith said...

reminds me of when annette poured elmers glue all over my hardwoods.

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011