Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday Loves



It's that time again ... What I'm Loving Wednesday! Get pumped!

These are two of my favorite treats ... have you tried them? They are both deee-licious. I could eat pounds of the peanut butter pretzels- they are the perfect combination of salty, sweet, and crunchy! I also love Lipton's Green Tea in the Citrus flavor ... My favorite summer beverage. At the lake and pool I am rarely without one! I've been trying to stick with bottled water at home ... Hmph.





These are my fav jams right now ;) The Band Perry and Eric Church. Love, love, love them. ESPECIALLY The Band Perry's single, "You Lie" Love me some bluegrass. And Eric Church is great, too!


Chances are, if you're reading my blog, You're a woman. And chances are if you're a woman, you have some anxiety or something you worry about. I read this book about once a year- it's fabulous. I re-read it at the beach and boo-hooed in the sand ... It's really of my favorite books ever. You should read it!


Last, but not least, I'm really loving the hubs this week. Obviously, I love him all the time- just some weeks more than others! ;) I think he's even cuter and funnier than he usually is this week ... I'll take it!

Hope you have a loverly Wednesday!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011