Sawyer turned 10 months old this week! We are so blessed each and every day by his precious self and the Boone house wouldn't be complete without him! Something about 10 months is hitting me hard (do I say that every month? Don't answer that.) It's getting wayyyy too close to a year old! And he is still SUCH a baby- he cannot be 10 months old!! I will not cry, I will NOT cry ...
Here's what life has been like with Sawyer this month:
-We went to the doctor yesterday because he had cried all night, but he was fine and dandy. He weighed 22.5 pounds. Still right in the middle for weight!
- He DID however have two new teeth coming in on the bottom! Goodness gracious! That will make 4 on the bottom to go with 4 on the top. And Sawyer is not scared to use them! We're all bruised up from his biting- stinker! Dalton just doesn't understand why Sawyer doesn't get in trouble for biting! ;)
- He is in 12 month clothes and size 3/4 diapers.
- He still goes to sleep between 8-8:30 every night. He wakes up around 7-7:30 most mornings. Sometimes he sleeps until 8!
- He takes a morning 2 hour nap, and an afternoon nap for about 2 hours.
- He drinks three 7oz bottles a day and is eating a mix of baby food and table food.
- He still is rockin' out his army crawl- and we die laughing about how fast he is! When we are outside or on carpet he will crawl up on all fours- but at our house on the hardwoods he just won't do it! I selfishly am dying for him to walk because he is always filthy from dragging his body all on the ground- not to mention all the damage he's doing to his cute monograms and appliques! ;)
- He cruises all around the couch, tables and anything else he can hold on to.
- LOVES music and loves to dance! As soon as a song comes on he starts squealing and dancing- it's way cute! I spend way too much time dancing around the house with him!
- He has the highest pitched scream/squeal I've ever heard. He just squeals all. the. time. He also says "dada!" I work day and night to get a "mama." No luck yet!
- Shakes his little head for "no!" And imitates other things. We're working on some baby sign language- maybe he'll know some by next month!
- Really loves patty-cake and peek-a-boo. Whenever he sees Aaron he can't quit clapping because of all the "patty-caking" they do!
- He is so content! Just the happiest thing!
Sawyer with his very favorite toy. :)
EVERY day you make me smile and remind me of God's grace and love for us, too. You are one of my MOST precious treasures and I'll love you with my whole heart forever and always!