Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Fun Little Diddly

I'm taking a break today and am going to do a fun little diddly I stole from Shaylea's blog.

Get Pumped ... Here we go again!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. There are no books near me that go up to 18 pages. And I don't feel like getting up to find a longer one. Sorry!

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there? A dainty white spoon that goes to Avery's tea set.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Spice Kitchen on HGTV. I had recorded it yesterday bc they were doing an English Country kitchen ... fav.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 12:50

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 12:56

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Dalton fussing ... he's trying to wake up from his nap ... :( No!

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Umm... this morning at about 10:30. I was sitting on the porch swing talking to Lisa.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? A post by Mare.

9. What are you wearing? Still in my PJs ... shhh!! I'm about to shower and take the kiddos to the park though!

10. Did you dream last night? I did actually. It was weird and I'm not really sure I'm comfortable posting- ha!

11. When did you last laugh? Right before I put Avery down. She was being silly doing her "tippy toe, tippy toe" creeping thing that she learned off of Dora. Hilarious.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? One mirror, a couple pictures.

13. Seen anything weird lately? People's status updates on facebook ... people are seriously out of their dang minds.

14. What do you think of this quiz? It's not the greatest.

15. What is the last film you saw? Oh gosh, I can't even remember. Unless you count "Horton Hears a Who." We're going to Ben and Sarah Baker's tonight and I think we are going to watch "Australia."

16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A huge piece of land to build a dream house on.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know: I seriously take about 15 minutes to order at "fast food" places. It drives Aaron bonkers. I think it just all looks and sounds the same. Unless I'm @ BYB then I know I want the Hawaiian Chicken Sandwich Combo with a Lemonade.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I wish everyone would live by the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

19. Do you like to dance? Ya know, I really don't. I'm just too long and lanky and ... white.

20. George Bush: I am so embarrassed by the way he has been treated. I just wish people would have had some respect for his leadership and the position he was voted in to.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Mmm... Could my family come??

24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates? Something tells me I will be way too emotional to speak.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011