Thursday, February 10, 2011

If you can't say anything nice ...

My mama used to tell me, "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all." Hence my blog absence. :) I've gotten a little overwhelmed with all the cabin fever, sicklings, and just ... winter. Hate it.
Now, I'm in bed with the flu/severe sinus infection/something terrible. Thankfully we have been snowed in with a 6-7 inch snowfall and so Aaron and his mom have been taking excellent care of the babes and me. I'm so hoping that they don't get it, too.
I'm bound and determined to get out in the snow and take some pics with my lovies tomorrow. I just can't stand being cooped up in here while they're playing away.

I'll leave you with few cutie patootie pics of my favorite wee ones ... because it makes me happy.


Photobucket
Avery-Lou


Photobucket
Big D


Photobucket
My favorite little bear.





0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011