Saturday, September 13, 2008

My First Blog

Well ... Here is my first try this blogging thing. My family is frequently asking for new pics of the babies that seem to change EVERY single day and what new tricks they are doing and so this seemed like a good idea!
Right now Avery is 16 months and Dalton is about 3 months and growing bigger every day! Yesterday he started eating rice cereal and pears which he LOVED and so hopefully he will be sleeping through the night soon!
Our weeks are mostly spent at home right now, because it is such an EVENT to get out of the house, but last week I started two new bible studies Moms N More and Beloved Disciple, a Beth Moore study at the Bryant church, I'm trying to get more involved in my community if we are going to stay there after all.
I had really thought we were going to move to LR soon, but after lots of discussion and just a couple tears decided that Bryant was really best for our family! With a gentle nudge from my mom I am actually getting a little more excited about it ...
Proverbs 14:12 says "there is a path that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death." God has really put that verse on my heart ... that I can plan and plan all I want, or I can surrender to His plan. Although that is QUITE against my nature, I'm working on being more content!

2 comments:

Maudy said...

Oh my gosh I love your site. It is awesome. I think you should write a weekly devotional. You know what God is teaching you at the time. Put it into a little study. I would do it. I think you are a great communicator with words. I think this site is wonderful. I love You.

Mary Virginia said...

You are precious. I am glad you are blogging!

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011