Because it is my birthday, in honor of myself, I will post a survey off of Beth Moore's daughter, Amanda's, blog and pretend she tagged me. I will also pretend I tagged all my blogging friends, because I don't know how to do that.
8 TV Shows I Watch:
1) The Backyardigans (WAY too much, but I actually like them ... is that bad??)
2) The Today Show ... everyday
3)The Office ... It's my quality time with Aaron.
4)Friday Night Lights
5)Brothers and Sisters
6)The Hills (shh... don't tell)
7) Divine Design
8)I am desperately waiting on new seasons of the Bachelor and Big Brother.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) Shang-ri-La cafe
3) The Flying Fish
4) Mexico Chiquito
5) Gina's Sushi
7) The Dixie Cafe
8) Macaroni Grill
8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
1) I turned 23.
2) Changed Avery's Diaper.
3) Changed Dalton's Diaper.
4) Cried over birthday cards.
5) Cyber-Stalking (personal fave).
6) Drank a delicious cup of coffee with wonderful Pumpkin Spice Creamer.
7) Watched the Backyardigans
8) Built a fire, aka threw a fire log in the fireplace.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1) Rachel getting home from college today.
2) Cantina Laredo for lunch.
3) Experiencing Christmas with Avery.
4) Going through the Holidays without being pregnant, totally underrated.
5) Starting up the mother-daughter bible study learning about the book of Esther.
6) Haley's wedding festivities this month.
7) Dalton sleeping through the night ... Whew.
8) Another cup of coffee.
8 Things I Wish For:
1) That my hair would never be dirty and always look naturally fabulous.
2) For Rachel to get here safe and sound.
3) That Avery would choose to obey ... not going so well.
4) That my children will love Jesus more than anything else in the world.
5) For Target to come and tell me that I'm their #1 customer and in return they are giving me a lifetime of free merchandise.
6) An iPhone
7) That I will have the energy and "want-to" to make a huge veggie garden this spring.
8) That we are not about to enter a Great Depression.
Now for my birthday wish I wish you would all watch Bon Qui Qui ... one of my personal heroes.