Saturday, November 8, 2008

"I'm a nut, I'm a nut, I'm crazy"

The title of my blog this morning is how my week has gone!! If it hasn't been one thing, It's been another! Whew, I'm just glad it's Saturday! I have felt a lot of anxiety the last couple days and just can't seem to get it together!! Yesterday I was just praying God would give me a verse and my heart led me to Psalms, and my eyes found Psalm 37. Here are some of the verses that hit me the hardest.


Psalm 37:34

Wait for the LORD and keep his way. He will exalt you to inherit the land;


Psalm 37:39-40

The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble.
The LORD helps them and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked and saves them, because they take refuge in him.


and just because I love these verses oh-so-much I'm including it too.


Lamentations 3:21-26

Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope:
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,

for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;

therefore I will wait for him."
The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him,

to the one who seeks him;
it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.


I think I just have this mindset that it will be OK, because it has to be! I have been through tough weeks before and this week has just been frustrating, but it's over now and a new one is coming. I love the part of Lamentations 3 that says His mercies are new every morning. It is amazing to me how much better I feel every morning, no matter how crazy our night was the night before. Sometimes it seems like this season of life will only get crazier and never end but at the same time I love it to death!

SPEAKING OF WHICH ... This weekend is Dalton's baby dedication and I am pumped! I loved Avery's and I'm sure Dalton's will be just as precious!

Afterward, we're having a fried chicken dinner at our house for lunch ... just as every Sunday should be!! :)


Well, Sarah Baker is walking in and I have to give her hugs and kisses!!


0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011