Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bubba Boone

I just had to write a little something about how I have absolutely fallen in love with a boy, his name is Dalton Davis Boone, affectionately dubbed "Bruiser" by Aunt Weesa ;). I have loved him since I have known he was coming, but something about when they get to be a few months old and begin to develop a personality and smile and coo I just get all googly-eyed.
He is just precious. I love his feedings in the middle of the night where it's just him and me up in the very quiet dark house and in between big gulps he stops and smiles oh-so-big. I just love love love that little man. I love that he gives big wet kisses. I love that he tries to nurse Aaron's nose. I love that he and Avery both smile so big when they see each other. I love that he is a little on the porker side and has many many rolls! I love that he loves his bath and giggles when I put him in it. I love when I lay him on his tummy on the floor and he does his swimmer moves. I love when he gets really excited and begins his "dance moves" in his bouncy seat.
I am just absolutely infatuated with this little man ... and couldn't help but share!!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


0 comments:

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011